Friday, July 5, 2013

Missions Trip Part 2

In case you missed it on this blog last week I had some of my most largest page views in the history of this blog.

Unfortunately it wasn't because I wrote something earth shattering or life changing. Instead it was because this blog turned into mission trip central!

If you didn't happen to read any of them, click on the "June" archive, right here to the right, and read any of the updates!

In fact, that trip is what has inspired my most recent blog posting and my most recent teaching topic on the power of prayer.

Make sure you check it out!

But I'm now going to be taking a bunch of middle schoolers down to Chattanooga TN for a week with Youthworks!

I'm very excited for this trip.

I ask that you please keep us in your prayers, and bear with this blog as it once again becomes a center for mission trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment